The Paul Robeson Center
Looking for a meeting space in South Los Angeles? The Paul Robeson Center offers you the opportunity to host your event in a spacious and convenient location while contributing your event dollars towards redeveloping the space into a community wellness center that will include South LA’s 1st organic produce market. Learn more about our plans at www.csuinc.org
The Paul Robeson Center (PRC) is a 5000 square foot building with multiple meeting/event spaces for rent. There is 1 restroom located on the bottom floor (for indoor events only).
- Library – 700 square feet. open space, on the ground floor. Limit 50 guests.
- Meeting Room #1 & #2 – each approximately 250 sq/ft, the 2nd floor, stair access only. Limit 20 guests per room.
- Parking lot – 2500 square feet. Limit 300 guests.
Rates & Rental Agreement Details
- Library – $100 per hour, minimum of 2 hours.
- Meeting Rooms – $50 per hour each, minimum of 2 hours.
- Parking Lot – $100 per hour, minimum 2 hours. Indoor access can be added for an additional fee.
- Reservation must include your set up and break down time. Overtime is billed $40 every 15 minutes for the library and parking lot, and $30 every 15 minutes for meeting rooms.
- Upon agreement of rental, a deposit of 50% of the total rental fee shall be paid to Community Services Unlimited Inc. The remaining balance is due the day of the event, before the event begins!
- A cleaning deposit will be charged for each rental at $50 for indoor events, and $200 for the parking lot. The cleaning deposit will be returned after the event if the space is clean.
- $25 change fee will be charged for paid reservations that change the number of rental hours booked, or move to another date (must be requested 15 days before event date).
Included in Rental
- Access to our limited supply of tables (folding, rectangular) and chairs (natural wood folding).
- Access to 12 parking spaces in gated lot (for indoor events only).
Community Services Unlimited does not allow outside food in the space unless a prior agreement is made between both parties. Any and all catering needs are met by VMP Catering (part of our social enterprise) which provides local, healthy, food options. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- All cancellations prior to 30 full days of an event will result in an 80% refund of deposit.
- All cancellations between 30 and 15 full days of an event will result in a 50% refund of deposit.
- All cancellations within 14 full days of an event will not be eligible for a refund.
To make an appoint to tour the building or for further information
call 213-746-1216 or email Neelam@csuinc.org