Become a CSU Fundraiser
Become a CSU Fundraiser to get access to your own fundraising page, tools and training to communicate with your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors to help us reach the $2,000,000 goal we need to meet to ensure the new state-of-the-art Paul Robeson Community Wellness Center is completed and serves South LA for wellness in body and soul.
How To Become a CSU Fundraiser
Visit the Paul Robeson Community Wellness Center Fundraising Campaign online.
For a deeper understanding of the vision motivating our work, the impact we can have in the community and the goals of the fundraising campaign, please read through the page and watch the video.
Click the ‘BECOME A FUNDRAISER’ button near the top of the campaign page to start the process.
Select ‘As an individual’ (we are not currently supporting teams).
Complete the form to create your fundraising page. A few suggestions are illustrated in the screenshot below, but please feel free to adjust these items to what suits you best.
- Fundraising goal: $3,000 – based on our top Fundraiser, Akhila Ananth
- End Date: 12/04/2017 – one month from our groundbreaking on 11/04/2017
- Page Headline: a default message is already filled in but we highly recommend letting people know why you are fundraising for CSU and the PRCWC. It will make your page more personal, meaningful and engage more people. Here are a few suggestions:
- We live in South LA and have greatly benefitted from CSU’s food services and wellness programs. Please donate to keep these going and expand the community center to serve others!
- CSU and the Paul Robeson Center provide a safe space for community to gather, learn and share how to live with wellness in mind. Please donate to grow their impact.
- Short URL: make it easy to share a link to your fundraising page by placing your name or other short label in the URL. For example, for our top Fundraiser, Akhila Ananth, we might see: https://fundraise.csuinc.org/akhilaCSU
Create an account if you do not already have one and add a photo of your beautiful self!
Get started! Here are a few tips.
Thank you! Please let us know if you have any questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please follow us on Facebook or Instagram for updates on the new Paul Robeson Community Wellness Center, our fundraising efforts and other programs bringing wellness in body and soul to South LA!